Student Support Fund
Doaba College Jalandhar Alumni Association has started a financial aid program called as ‘Student Support Fund’. The main objective of creating this Fund is to support financially weaker students in their education so that they can also learn, grow and reach a good platform in life. Contribution from your side can help in the enrichment of our Doaba College family in terms of facilitating students with scholarships in economic aspects.
For any assistance please contact:
Email ID: email@example.com
Dr. Avinash Chander – 9814730650
Dr. Suresh Kumar – 7986373843
1. Donate Books
2. Donate Funds for Library Building
3. Add A Source of Knowledge like website , person , article, research paper or digital books.
4. Organize a Seminar on Books
You can contribute to building a better cafeteria
You can donate items for cafeteria
Sports are the foundation to build a discipled life You can contribute in various ways1. Start Sports Training Centre with a focus on particular Sport
2. Take up coaching of a Sports
3. Sponsor a Sports Event
4. Adopt a Sports person.
5. Donate Funds towards a Sports Complex
The college has some new buildings and some of them are old. They may need repairs or renovation. Infrastructure is the lifeline of an institution . You can contribute1. For New Building
2. For Renovation of existing structures like The Garte , The Swimming pool , The Amphitheatre etc